Make a substantial gift to Arcadia University in the form of fixed annual payments and pass assets to your family or other heirs at reduced gift and estate tax cost.
A charitable trust may be right for you if:
- You have substantial assets that you do not need currently for your own financial security.
- You want to provide for your family or other heirs.
- You want to save gift taxes, estate taxes, and probate costs.
- You want your gift to make a difference at Arcadia starting immediately.
- You could consider a gift of $100,000 or more to benefit Arcadia and your heirs.